COVID-19 is here. How do we turn this disruption into an opportunity - in the present and for the future?
Watch the replays of our amazing speakers, post your insights inside our private Facebook Group, and share these resources with those who need it:
DAY 1 | Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Reinvention Academy Founder Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva (Kazakhstan & USA) on how to turn fear into productive resource for your team, clients, and community CLICK HERE FOR THE REPLAY & THE EXERCISE PDF>>>
- Scientist and change maker Dr. Lindsey Godwin (USA) on the power of Appreciative Inquiry strength-based change methodology to survive and thrive in crisis CLICK HERE FOR THE REPLAY>>>
DAY 2 | Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Reinvention Academy Founder Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva (Kazakhstan & USA) on how the 2 mindsets that define our ability to deal with disruption CLICK HERE FOR THE REPLAY>>>
- Change consultant and host of The Innovation Show Aidan McCullen (Ireland) on why permanent reinvention is our new normal CLICK HERE FOR THE REPLAY>>>
DAY 4 | Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Lean change trainer & host of Perspectives of Change Sarika Kharbanda (India) on navigating the VUCA world with high- performing remote teams CLICK HERE FOR THE REPLAY>>>
- Reinvention Academy Founder Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva (Kazakhstan & USA) on the 5 pillars of reinvention CLICK HERE FOR THE REPLAY>>>
DAY 5 | Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Sustainability trailblazer & the father of triple-bottom-line John Elkington (the UK) on the reinvention of global systems that is needed next CLICK HERE FOR THE REPLAY>>>
- Chief Reinvention Officer at 3isGroup Gary Graham (South Africa), on tools to drive implementation in the time of extreme volatility CLICK HERE FOR THE REPLAY>>>
More replays are comings soon - so stay tuned!
Reinvention Academy is deeply grateful to the partners who are
donating their time and expertise to bring this SUMMIT together:
Hi, I am Nadya
As a founder of Reinvention Academy, I help business leaders, ambitious corporate achievers, and global change makers use pragmatic action to turn change, crisis, and disruption into competitive advantage.
We call this skill reinvention.
And now, amid the COVID-10 crisis and it's global impact, we are called more than ever to share what we know.
It's time for you to join the movement.
Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva