You are purchasing access for one of the programs from WE EXIST Inc. (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”) - the TITANIC SYNDROME, the CHIEF REINVENTION OFFICER HANDBOOK, the CERTIFIED REINVENTION ASSOCIATE PROGRAM, the CERTIFIED REINVENTION PRACTITIONER PROGRAM, or the GLOBAL ALLIANCE OF REINVENTION PROFESSIONALS - referred to below as THE PROGRAM.
You must be at least 13 years of age or older to purchase access to THE PROGRAM. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
THE SECTIONS BELOW TITLED “BINDING ARBITRATION” AND “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
You are responsible to pay for THE PROGRAM in full (including applicable bank/card transaction fees, and any other related taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment methods.
You may choose between a single payment of a full amount (due immediately) or a monthly payment plan, wherever available. If you select the payment plan, you must pay the initial payment at the time of enrolment and then your selected payment method will be automatically charged monthly. If you opt for monthly payments, you will remain responsible for those payments unless you obtain a refund according to the Program’s Refund Policy set forth below. You may not cancel or avoid these payments except through the Refund Policy. In the event that any payment is not made, the Company shall immediately suspend your access to the Program and any bonuses, including loss of access and registration for all the subsequent virtual events.
To be clear, THE PROGRAM is not a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain elements and not others. This is a full-immersion program, and any payment plan is a convenience that we offer so that you can make the price sustainable.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
As consideration for any PROGRAM purchase you are responsible for covering all applicable fees and taxes, including bank/card transaction fees when making the payment. We (or our third-party payment processor) shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility you provided during the registration process for the full payment of the fees and any applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same. If the mailing address you provided us is in the United States, all payments will be charged and made in U.S. dollars. If the mailing address you provided us is outside the United States or any of its possessions or territories, all payments will be charged and made in your local currency.
You must provide current, complete, and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number, and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete, and accurate, and you must promptly contact us if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of account security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your Sign-In Name or Password). You hereby authorize WE EXIST Inc. to obtain or determine updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you to the same extent as the expired card. If payment is not received from your credit card issuer, you hereby agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. You are advised to check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, but we also want you to give your best effort to THE PROGRAM. Please do not enroll in THE PROGRAM if you just want to “check it out.” We put extraordinary amount of time and effort into preparation, and we expect you to do the same. THE PROGRAM is for committed participants only.
The Company provides a 14-day money-back guarantee for THE PROGRAM. If you don’t feel like you’re ready to put maximum effort and proceed with the Program, or if you are not satisfied for any reason, just let us know at [email protected] within 14 days from the first day of the purchase, and we will refund the money you’ve paid us under this Agreement less any external fees, subject to the following conditions:
To be eligible, you must be a Program Participant who purchased THE PROGRAM and follow these refund request deadlines:
- for a full refund of the purchase of the TITANIC SYNDROME, the CHIEF REINVENTION OFFICER HANDBOOK, or the CERTIFIED REINVENTION ASSOCIATE PROGRAM, you must submit your request by 10 am US Eastern Time on the 14th day of the purchase. After the 14th day of the program's start, all payments are non-refundable. You are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless of whether or not you complete THE PROGRAM as per the requirements listed in the respective program conditions. In the event if ANY ONE of the completion requirements is not satisfied, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to THE PROGRAM without providing you with the certificate of completion. In such a case, no refunds in any amount will be issued. No exceptions will be given.
- for a full refund of the purchase of the CERTIFIED REINVENTION PRACTITIONER PROGRAM, you must submit your request by 10 am US Eastern Time on the 14th day of the official start of the program as announced on the program sales page. After the 14th day of the program's start, all payments are non-refundable. You are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless of whether or not you complete THE PROGRAM as per the requirements listed in the respective program conditions. In the event if ANY ONE of the completion requirements is not satisfied, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to THE PROGRAM without providing you with the certificate of completion. In such a case, no refunds in any amount will be issued. No exceptions will be given.
- for a full refund of the purchase of the GLOBAL ALLIANCE OF REINVENTION PROFESSIONALS, you must submit your request by 10 am Eastern US Time on the 14th day of the purchase. After the 14th day, you can cancel the Alliance membership for the next billing period (depending on your chosen annual or monthly membership). Please note that in order to avoid being charged for the next billing period, you must notify the Company of your request to cancel at least 5 business days before your next bill date. Once we process your cancellation request, you will no longer be charged.
These deadlines exist because once you sign up for THE PROGRAM, we want you to get started. If you want to sign up but don’t plan on starting right away, we’d love to have you, but definitely make sure this is the right investment for you, as the refund does have a firm deadline.
Failure to complete THE PROGRAM as per defined completion requirements will not result in a refund.
No refunds will be offered until the start of THE PROGRAM.
If you do not request a refund according to the Program’s Refund Policy set above, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan and you authorize us (without notice to you, unless required by applicable law) to collect any and all outstanding payments, using any eligible payment method we have on record for your account.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund during the proper Refund Period, the Company will promptly issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The Company does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by the Company. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds for requests made after the Refund Period and all payments must be made on a timely basis. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
By using and/or purchasing our Program, you understand and agree that, except for the limited refund policy described above, all sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
You agree that THE PROGRAM contains proprietary Content that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading THE PROGRAM files to sharing sites is considered stealing, and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with THE PROGRAM solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use THE PROGRAM or any content available in THE PROGRAM in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized in writing by the Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from THE PROGRAM. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference the Company, Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva, THE PROGRAM, Reinvention Academy, or infringe on any of the Company’s intellectual property in any way. Any material that you create should be focused on your business, not ours. All copyrights in and to THE PROGRAM (including the compilation of Content, postings, links to other internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by the Company and/or its licensors, which reserve all their respective rights in law or in equity. THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S PROGRAM, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED; IT INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY AND OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT.
Company trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with THE PROGRAM are common law trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks.
THE PROGRAM includes access for one (1) person. Upon registration, you will receive one username, password, and member profile for use during the live course and in the private member section of the Site as well as the exclusive directory listing.
If you would like to take THE PROGRAM along with a business partner or collaborator, you will need to each purchase the course individually. Additionally, if you are interested in having your assistant or your entire team take THE PROGRAM, a separate membership will need to be purchased for each participating member.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in THE PROGRAM (“Program Participants”).
By purchasing access to THE PROGRAM, you agree:
- not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company or the Program Participants;
- that any confidential information shared by Program Participants or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to the Company;
- not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program Participants during training sessions;
- that all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution, and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company is strictly prohibited; and
- that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from THE PROGRAM and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
THE PROGRAM MEMBER AREA AND COMMUNITY RULES
No Solicitation Within THE PROGRAM Member Area: THE PROGRAM community is about learning how to get customers, but is not about trying to turn other Program Participants into your customers. You are not permitted to offer your services, sell your programs or products, or invite the Program Participants to join other social networks, groups, or programs. This is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free, and sales-free environment. Sharing affiliate links within THE PROGRAM Member Area is not permitted.
Your failure to comply with these terms will result in immediate termination of your participation in THE PROGRAM without refund.
THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish a Facebook group as a convenience to you and other Program Participants. These third-party materials and websites are not part of THE PROGRAM and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
THE PROGRAM, THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS.
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other Content, we’ve taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their potential to grow your business and improve your life. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in THE PROGRAM, Content, or Site is a promise or guarantee to you of your future earnings.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing access to THE PROGRAM, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, Content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement in the State of Ohio and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes among you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, United States of America without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM; AND (II) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE PROGRAM AND TO GET A REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
3) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, THE PROGRAM, or Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statements of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
4) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. THE PROGRAM is a non-transferable program.
5) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in THE PROGRAM with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in THE PROGRAM without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement.
Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
6) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of THE PROGRAM. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of THE PROGRAM will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Site or you may be notified by either e-mail or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
7) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorney fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of THE PROGRAM. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
8) BINDING ARBITRATION. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement or THE PROGRAM (each, a “Dispute”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA.
The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in the United States county where the Company resides. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration. As set forth in the section below, nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Company from seeking injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction as necessary to protect its proprietary interests.
9) CLASS ACTION WAIVER. You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
10) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will, therefore, be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of Ohio for purposes of any such action by the Company.
11) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
12) COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
13) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.
WE EXIST Inc. is the company that handles all the payments and potential complaints concerning THE PROGRAM or other products we offer through our Websites.
WE EXIST Inc
P.O. Box 972
Sunbury OH 43074
Effective January 1, 2022